Startup Creasphere & our commitment to the healthcare ecosystem of the APAC region
Startup Cresphere, the leading platform in the healthcare innovation landscape, keeps its dedication to advancing healthcare on a global scale.
This year, we entered Batch 3 of the APAC program, and we’re thrilled to share a bit more about our commitment to the APAC region, which keeps driving positive change in the healthcare field together with Roche, which recently marked its 50th anniversary of operations in Singapore.
Since its launch in 2020, our Singapore location has been at the forefront of tapping into the vibrant Asia-Pacific startup ecosystem and catalyzing digital health models.
The APAC Hub program sets out with four key objectives, underscoring our commitment to the region:
- Leverage the Regional Health-Tech Landscape,
- Co-create New Digital Healthcare Solutions in a Local Setting
- Develop Meaningful Ecosystem Collaborations
- Support Roche’s Digital Health Innovation Strategy in the APAC region
Our current Batch 3 APAC is exploring two focus areas, covering clinical decision support for neurology, and continuous vital monitoring. These are the two selected startups:
- Neurophet has specialized in developing solutions for diagnosis support, treatment guides, and treatment devices targeting brain diseases based on cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) technology. The company was founded in 2016 by Jake Junkil Been, CEO, and Donghyeon Kim, CTO.
- Sky Labs is a global healthcare platform that collects, analyzes, diagnoses, and distributes data on chronic diseases with CART-I plus. CART is a ring-type medical device that continuously monitors Atrial Fibrillation and Heart rate using PPG and ECG signals. The company was founded in 2015 by Jack (Byunghwan) Lee, CEO.
With a track record of remarkable achievements, Startup Cresphere is immensely proud of its journey thus far.
Stay tuned as we continue transforming healthcare together in the Asia-Pacific region.